PD Learn to Play Hockey
LEARN TO PLAY
- No hockey or skating experience necessary
- Must be between 4 and 12 years old
- Register no later than the Tuesday before the session begins (spaces are limited)
- On the first day of the session please arrive and check-in around 5:00pm
- Check-in at the Hockey Office each week no later than 5:20pm
- Runs throughout the year! You can join mid-session!
- Six practices (1 per week) per session (6 week session)
- Introduction to hockey for ages approximately 4 to 12
- Forward skating, stops, starts, turns, and backward skating
- Stick handling, passing, shooting
- For all levels of skating experience
- Equipment provided: hockey helmet, skates, stick and gloves
- Wear comfortable, warm clothing (sweats are great!)
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE!
Or register at the Hockey Office at the Ice Complex.
Please make checks payable to the Huntsville Ice Complex. NO REFUNDS!
Any registration questions please contact the
Hockey Office Staff HockeyMike@HSVIcePlex.org or 256-883-3689